Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A long break ending

It has been a long time since I last posted on this blog. Perhaps the reason for my absence could be attributed to a lack of will to continue this discipline of penning down my thoughts or perhaps it was due to the fast surmounting 'port-folios' of my other disciplines. Nevertheless it has become quite apparent that i have neglected this blog, so I endeavour to renew my efforts in maintaining this 'commitment'. Besides, it is a good medium for honing my linguistic skills.
My sincerest apologies if I make or have made any grammatical errors, as you have probably noticed i am rather rusty in the English language and would hope to buck up in the coming days of tertiary education.
Well, to start this revitalisation, I shall begin with a short poem, written for a shorter assignment.

Beautiful Scenery

Beautiful Scenery